Whether it’d be a cheap ring or a simple letter. My reaction towards it is as big as the big things I receive. It may be small but it has a lot of meaning to it. This little thing tells me that I crossed that person’s mind. That they actually thought of me. Enough, that they’d get a little something.
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
“Humor is a common defense mechanism. Some funny people like to make themselves and others laugh because it keeps them from crying. It distracts people from the real issues and pokes fun at things to minimize the impact. Albeit temporarily.”
I cant sleep :/ so i resorted to my good old sleeping pills. havent taken these in awhile…
This hurts… alot.
Fuck if someone has a boyfriend/girlfriend dont fucking flirt with them you dumb fucks. Seriously annoys the shit out of me.